McKenley Cove would be honored to host your next event.
Weddings, Birthdays, Family Reunions, Church Gatherings – all are welcome to enjoy the peace and serenity of McKenley Cove.
- 200 people max occupancy for any event
- 50 vehicle parking available
- Outside power outlets available
- Availability to use the covered front porch of Casa Lago Grande
- 500 Sq. Ft. covered space available for storage during event
- Any outside vendor must submit proof of Insurance Coverage
- Officiate services available upon request
- Monday- Thursday: 11 am – 11 pm $950.00 plus tax
- Fridays and Sundays: 11 am – 11 pm $1,095.00 plus tax
- Saturdays: 2pm – Midnight $1,325.00 plus tax
- Saturdays ALL Day: 8am – Midnight $1,695.00 plus tax
- Weekend Rental (Friday at Noon until Saturday at Midnight) $2100.00 plus Tax
- All packages are customizable. Please contact us with details and requested dates for confirmed pricing.
- Renter, its caterer, employees, guests, independent contractors, agents or anyone else associated with the Event shall not allow alcoholic beverages to be served to minors.
- 7% Sales tax added to all above pricing
- Alcohol is allowed with an additional fee and an approved insured bartender service.
- Renter shall not display any signage inside or outside the Venue without the prior written consent of LEW.
- Glitter, rice, confetti, sparklers, birdseed, potpourri or loose flower petals, etc. are not allowed inside the buildings at the Venue. These items must be approved items for outdoor use. All outdoor items must be biodegradable. In the case of sparklers or other pyros renter(s) must have LEW approved disposal containers.
- No ATV or similar vehicles are authorized for use at the Venue.
- Absolutely no pins, nails, staples, or tape of any kind are permitted on any walls, ceilings, or floors of the buildings at the Venue.
- All on-site vendors must be approved 30 days before of date of event.
- Timeline must be submitted 30 days before date of event for approval.
- All candles inside must have a two-inch clearance above flame and be approved by LEW management.
- Upon exiting the property all clean up must be approved by on site venue director. A cleaning checklist will be given to all renters 30 days prior to date of event. Renters are responsible for the completion of this checklist unless the renters have agreed to additional cleaning fee in contract
- NO SMOKING on property.
- 7Eleven Gas Station – 11 Minutes
- Dollar General – 12 Minutes
- Savannah Grill Restaurant – 13 Minutes
- Laundry Mat – 15 Minutes
- Calhoun Falls State Park – 17 Minutes
- The Belmont Inn – 20 Minutes
- Ingles Grocery Store – 22 Minutes
While in nature wild animals could be present, such as deer, snakes, wild boars, beavers, otters and birds. Please respect their habitats while using your best judgement and caution if approached. While walking the nature trails, it is suggested to take a walking stick.
A valid SC Fishing License is required to fish on the lake